Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Good morning from Amman!

I'm having to post this from my phone so it will be rather brief.  We arrived in Amman safely last night at around 7 pm local time.  Our passage through customs went smoothly and all of our luggage was accounted for.  The flight was very nice with wonderful stewards and smooth skies.  Upon arrival at our hotel, we were checked into our rooms and had supper, a nice buffet with plenty of new things for us to try as well as some more familiar items.  I loved all the fresh cucumber and other veggies and had more baklava for dessert than I probably should have.  I went straight to bed after supper and slept well.  It's 5:30 am now and we're getting ready to gather for breakfast before departing for Israel.  We travel to Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee today.  Here are a few pictures from my phone...better quality ones to ckme when I can access the internet with my computer, hopefully this evening.  Thanks again for your prayers and messages.  We feel very safe and everyone has been quite friendly.





No comments:

Post a Comment